PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
CAP Euro to be 'stellar event'
The Casino Affiliate Programs convention taking place in Barcelona this October has already sold out all its booth space. Designed to bring together the top online poker and casino affiliates, this convention is on its way to being the biggest event so far, according to CAP officials.
"CAP Euro Barcelona is going to be a stellar event," said Lou Fabiano, CAP founder. "All the ingredients for success are there."
He continued saying, "It's in Barcelona, one of Europe's most exciting cities, we have top notch speakers and work shops, we have parties and social events that are clearly the best in the industry and we have the most important factor - our community members!"
The convention is supported by more than 45 programs, and the CAP organization said registrations are pouring in every day.
"You will have all the top affiliates in the world in one place. What could be more powerful than that?" said Fabiano. "My bags are already packed!"
The CAP Euro doesn't charge affiliates a fee to attend the event, giving them a chance to attend a conference, exhibition, networking events, the Affiliate Series of Poker and much more.
The convention will take place Oct. 4-7, with the following schedule:
- Evening: Sponsored party following last day of EIG.
- Morning: Expo and conference open
- After Lunch: Affiliate series of poker within the expo room with free bar running throughout afternoon
- Evening: Sponsored opening party
- Morning: Conference and exhibition with final conference session after lunch
- Mid Afternoon: Final table of ASOP with free bar for all delegates in expo room
- Evening: Sponsored party
- Morning: New networking event
- Midday and late evening: The Sunday Session, where all the delegates, sponsors, exhibitors descend on a venue to network in a relaxed environment and share stories of the last few days
"Another way in which CAP Euro separates itself from other events is that it creates a perfect balance of intense education, fun and exciting networking events and Barcelona will definitely not disappoint," said the CAP organization in a press release.
One of the fun events on the schedule is the Affiliate Series of Poker (ASOP). The tournament will consist of six players at six different tables playing Texas Hold'em for a $10,000 prize pool plus $10,000 towards accommodation and flights to the next CAP event.
Previous ASOP champion Ace Jones had this to say about the tournament:
"The ASOP was a great tournament filled with skilled competition! If you love this industry as I do, you have to be at CAP Euro and play in the ASOP. Please note, I won't go down without a fight in defending my championship! Good luck."
Registration to attend the conference is open and available online at CapEuro.com.
- Online Tournaments Have Begun for ASOP