After just a day of virtual downtime, the bwin.com platform and player base has finally completed its merge with Party Poker.
While the wheels of the transition went in motion back in 2010 when the two companies merged, the last hurdle was finally cleared yesterday and poker players on bwin.com are now part of the Party Poker player pool.
They've also completed the transition from the Ongame Network software platform to the Party platform.
The immediate benefits to bwin.com players are notable. Players will now find:
- A bigger player pool including all Party Poker skins
- Wider and better game selection/volume
- A software system upgrade to the Party Poker client
- Access to Party Poker’s popular FastForward Poker
- Late registration for tournaments
- Custom avatars
With the merged player pool, bwin/Party pushed passed Full Tilt Poker for second in overall traffic volume.
Sign up at bwin via our review page for a 100% match up to $500 bonus.
Fans of the Ongame Network software can still access the platform via the Betfair and Red Kings poker rooms.