Everyone knows that successful poker players like to ball. When you're young and rich the sky's the limit, balling is only natural.
But baller lists are created all the time. What about the anti-baller? The stuff in this list are definitely that, they're kryptonyte to a baller.
5. Receipts - Do I really need a receipt for $5 coffee? What am I going to do? Return it?
4. Coupons - I can get 60 cents off my purchase of granola bars? Holy shit.
3. Debit Cards - Money should be kept in a roll with an elastic band, not on some magic card. And there's always that guy who takes 40 minutes with the debit machine. Pay cash, problem solved.
2. Change - Do me a favor keep my 63 cents in change.
1. Dividing up the bill - "Um excuse miss, do you mind dividing this bill up ten ways?" Stop being a baby and play credit card roulette.
That's the short list, if you've get any other things that are just ridiculously un-baller hit up the comments.