We all wondered how staged that really was, so let's take a look at five stunts that Phil may pull this year to get his oh-so-beloved camera time.
1) Arrive by way of parachute, two days late for the tournament.
2) Alternatively, shock the entire world by showing up for when the first cards are dealt out.
3) Reveal he has had the names of his 50 sponsors tattooed all over his body and play the Main pale and shirtless.
4) Reveal he's been working on a product with his new sponsor, Gerber: "Pro Player Formula was instrumental in me whining - err… winning my way to 11 bracelets." "Did I mention I'm Phil Hellmuth?"
5) Reveal he's made a deal with Harrah's Inc. and the United States Playing Card Company whereby his face will appear on all the face cards during the tournament.
If you want to try to qualify for this year's WSOP so you can see for yourself how accurate these predictions are, you can find all the info on how to do so here.
More PokerListed blogs:
- Top5 Most Obnoxious Lines at the Felt
- Top 5 to Watch at This Year's WSOP
- Top 5 Underwhelming Poker Video Games
- Top 5 Worst Feelings in Poker