The only thing left to figure out is the celebration. One thing about Vegas is there's no lack of places to celebrate and no lack of people willing to celebrate with you.
To help narrow it down among all these choices, I'll give you five of the top celebratory spots.
5. Tao. One of the most obvious places to celebrate is going to be a nightclub, so you might as well make it one right on The Strip.
The Venetian is host to Tao, an illustrious high-end club which plays host to many of the Vegas elite on a weekly basis. Not only will you get treated like a champion, you'll have plenty of attractive people to tell all about your final hand.
4. Sapphire. Featuring more professional exotic dancers than you can count, multiple high-end VIP rooms with spectacular views and a location just a quick jump from The Strip, Sapphire is a gentleman's club like no other.
If you're gonna be a baller for a night, you might as well get a couple of topless ladies on the arms of each member of your crew.
3. The Men of Sapphire. Same deal as the last, but for the female bracelet winner and her entourage. VIP, high-end clientele and drinks and more attractive stripper dudes than in your wildest Rabbit-enabled dreams.
All of whom will be more than happy to help you spend some of that celebration money.
2. Moon. What's sexier than being the VIP of the night in a world-class nightclub? What about the VIP of the night in a world-class nightclub on the roof of a world-class casino-resort?
While partying on the roof of the Palms, overlooking The Strip, you'll literally be on top of the world. You get everything you got from a club like Tao, plus a sexy view and being conveniently close to my No. 1...
1. Your New Palms Penthouse Villa. The true ballers have the after-party in their villa. The selection of high-end suites at the Palms, coupled with Moon's proximity, make it the top choice. You can choose from 12 super-high-end suites and villas.
You could have your own basketball court, the entire suite housing The Real World (in which each bedroom is 1,000 square feet), playpen suites with built-in stripper poles and strobe lights or the crème de la crème, the Hugh Hefner Sky Villa.
We're talking outdoor Playboy Jacuzzi pool with glass end overlooking The Strip, in-suite glass elevator, full bar, sauna, media room, more plasma screens than you could ever need and a poker table.
If it was good enough for Kanye and Soulja Boy to get all up innit during the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards, I'm sure it will serve your purposes just fine.
More Poker Top 5 Lists: