His goal is to web cam at any given time, it would seem the majority are in his corner.
Claims like this spring up fairly regularly in the forums and seldom is there a person behind the claim with enough cojones to put money up to back it. WCGRider did just that, and because of that, the forums are a whirlwind of speculation and side bets.
For the record, I am strongly behind WCGRider. I did, however, take some time to look into the PokerListings crystal ball to see what the Top 5 most likely outcomes are:
5. He wins the bet. He pockets the $50k in bet profits, the $10k from the month of hard work and the 300k+ FPPs. A pretty good haul for a month's work. He then takes all of 2008 off to recuperate.
4. After living on Red Bull and Nature Valley bars for 27 days, the 19-year-old has a massive heart attack only $300 short of his goal. He goes on to sue the Red Bull brand and settles out of court for $10 million.
3. WCGRider loses the prop bet but sells off over $200,000 worth of advertising space on the back of his chair.
2. After shipping the $10k in monthly profit, winning the prop and cashing the FPPs all at "The Quarter" No-Limit, our hero decides to get all his winnings converted into quarters and fills his basement with them, creating a Scrooge McDuck-inspired swimming pool.
1. After winning the bet WCGRider develops Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder from the thousands of bad beats. He goes on to develop a drinking problem and eventually blows all his winnings on a lengthy stay at the Betty Ford Clinic.
Feel free to post your own likely outcomes in the comment section beneath.
More Poker Top 5 Lists: