The Poker Reporter Blog
Luke "Full Flush" Schwartz Flaunts New Sandwich at EPT LondonCreated By: Matthew Showell
Two years ago we reported on Luke Schwartz's second ban from all Grosvenor Casinos over the alleged theft of a pickle and cheese sandwich.
That was after getting a previous ban for refusing to take his hat off lifted in order to play the 2009 EPT London main event.
Schwartz is back with a new sandwich, leaving us to wonder if he came by it legally or unlawfully.
What site does this guy play on and under what name???
So did he steal the sandwich?
It must have been a good cheese sandwitch!
Ugly mofo... well, he is half american. Thats where he gets his
well, what would I know as im a fat yank who eats american crap convenience food 24/7
how bad is british food the color of that bread makes me queasy just looking at it.
Hey, does anyone know what poker site Schwartz plays, and under what name?
Wheres the Jakeys?
- The Poker Reporter Blog
Poker news, gossip, parties, donkstrikery and functioning illiteracy with the PL.com crew!
- Watch EPT London (S11) Main Event Live Stream Right Here!
- Online Poker's Greatest Challenges Pt. 3: Boku87 Destroys SNGs for $100k
- Online Poker's Greatest Challenges Pt. 2: Jesus Turns $0 Into $10k
- PokerListings Battle of Malta By the Numbers (Infographic)
- Online Poker's Greatest Challenges Pt. 1: ElkY Sets SnG World Record