Luke "Full Flush" Schwartz has always had a big mouth but when it comes down to it he's usually backing up his smack-talk with success at the poker table.
The Party Poker Premier League playdown is coming up in about a week in Las Vegas and, as we should have expected, Schwartz is ready with some choice words for his opponents.
This ran in the Party Poker blog today.
- Phil Hellmuth all mouth well past it won 20 years ago against the lolest of fields
- Tony G about as much mouth and skill as Hellmuth
- David Benyamine I can feel the equity already in his Hold ‘em leaks
- JC Tran won it last year although field was easy
- Roland de Wolfe any profit he might make will be paid st8 to whoever whipped him at chinnese for the week
- Yevgeniy Timoshenko doesn’t make any mistakes but I think I own him
- Daniel Negreanu total legend prob 2nd favourite after myself of course
- Vanessa Rousso can never tell the difference between her and the girl from American Pie that plays poker too
- Doyle Brunson obv a legend not sure if he can keep up with me but I guess he’ll own Phil and Tony
I like how FF can't really pay anyone an outright compliment. Timoshenko "Doesn't make any mistakes" but still gets owned by FF. Negreanu's a "Total legend" but still ranks #2 behind FF.
My favorite part though is his little feud with Hellmuth and G. Now as far as I can tell FF went to the Phil Hellmuth school of etiquette. He's basically doing exactly the same thing as Hellmuth, G and every other player or sports star that commands attention by being a d-bag.
Anyway, we're pretty excited to see the Premier League play out and like we said before, FF already has a history of doing well in these kinds of events (4th in the Full Tilt Poker Million and 3rd in the Party Poker World Poker Open, both in the last few months of 2009).
Keep an eye on PokerListings.com for blog posts and news stories on the Premier League final.