Pokerstars has released the numbers for the next World Championship of Online Poker and they are spectacular! $50 million is guaranteed across 62 MTTs and it all kicks off September 5th.
$50 million is a lot of money. It's so much money, in fact, that most people have a hard time conceptualizing it.
To put things in perspective we've done a little digging and found a bunch of other stuff that costs the same.
- Tiger Woods' estimated endorsement losses after his recent, shall we say, "Moral Misadventures".
- 100 brand new Rolls Royce Phantoms.
- Estimated worth of the world's largest record collection.
- The settlement Heather Mills received when she divorced Paul McCartney.
- The price of the Coral Gables mansion Lebron James is interested in buying.
- $2 million less than the 2005 WSOP Main Event prize pool.
- One F-16 Falcon fighter jet.
- 3,125,000 sets of Copag poker cards
- $1.9 million less than the sale price of Picasso's "Les noces de Pierrette".
- Almost three and a half years in the Hugh Heffner Sky Villa at the Palms, at $40k a night.