It's Paradise Poker's biggest-ever British promotion, and its finale is fittingly grandiose - a dramatic live final table on the Tower Bridge Walkways, 50 metres above the River Thames, for £50,000 in prize money.
It's dubbed the "Best of British" showdown, and online players from across the U.K. are encouraged to battle it out all summer in a slew of freerolls and satellites.
The spoils: a spot in a live final event starting on the historic HMS Belfast and ending high above the Thames, with the title of "Best of British" and £25,000 for the winner.
There are five ways to qualify:
- Enter a "Best of British" freeroll satellite every night at 8 p.m. Top five qualify for a "Best of British" weekly final every Sunday at 5 p.m., with one Live Final seat for the winner.
- Enter the daily PPC qualifier at 8:30 p.m. using 50 PPC points. Top 10 qualify for the same weekly final above.
- Enter the daily Fast Track at 9 p.m. for $1. One seat is generated for a bi-weekly "Best of British Fast Track Final" for every $25 in the prize pool.
- Buy-in directly to the Fast Track Final for $25. The winner of each Fast Track Final wins a seat at the Live Final.
- Win the Survivor Seat. The player with the most "Best of British Weekly Final" appearances also earns a Live Final seat.
The Live Final has been set for Sept. 8, 2007, with a total prize pool of £50,000. Each finalist will also receive $175 for travel and accommodation.
All Paradise Poker players are eligible to play in the qualifying tournaments, but only U.K. residents aged 18 and over will be able to progress to the Live Final.
For all the details, visit Paradise Poker.
Note: All tournament times listed are GMT.