The series will run from Nov. 15-25 and offer 100 events of low-buy-in tournaments ranging from 11¢ to $22, with guaranteed prizepools of up to $1 million for the Main Event (with a minimum of $150,000 for first place).
MicroMillions III starts at 10 a.m. ET tomorrow with an action-packed 11¢ rebuy tournament with a $10,000 guarantee.
Here’s a look at some of the highlight events over the course of the series:
- Nov. 15: Event 2 $1+R No-Limit Hold’em with $150k guarantee
- Nov. 17: Event 20 $2.22+R No-Limit with $150k guarantee
- Nov. 17: Event 22 $11 SuperKnockout with $75k guarantee
- Nov. 18: Event 32 $11 No-Limit Hold’em with $300k guarantee
- Nov. 24: Event 85 $2.22+R No-Limit with $150k guarantee
- Nov. 25: Event 98 $22 No-Limit Hold’em Main Event with $1m guarantee
PokerStars will also offer a 2013 PCA package to the player who finishes on top of the MicroMillions III leaderboard.
Players who make 2-10 will get tickets into the TCOOP Main Event and players 11-100 get TCOOP $109 tickets.
If you really want to hedge your bets, PokerStars also offers a complete schedule of satellites into the MicroMillions III for even less than the already low buy-ins.
Players who sign up for PokerStars through PokerListings receive a 100% deposit match up to $600.
In addition PL.com players on PokerStars currently have access to an exclusive PCA promo where the winner walks away with a $700 ticket into a PCA satellite. For more information check the PokerStars review.
Follow the author on Google+