$2m Guaranteed in New Super XL Series on 888poker
888poker has launched a new $2,000,000 Super XL Tournament Series which includes a unique webcam event and a $500,000 guaranteed Main Event.
The Super XL Series will be played November 17-25 and consists of 88 No-Limit Holdem tournaments (and one Omaha event) with buy-ins ranging from $11 up to $1,050 in the Highroller Event.
A total of $2 million in prize money will be guaranteed in the series.
Some of the highlights on the Super XL Series of Tournaments schedule:
- November 17 - $109 Opening Event, $100 000 guaranteed
- November 18 - $1,050 Highroller Event, $100 000 guaranteed
- November 19 - $55 Webcam Event, $10 000 guaranteed
- November 20 - $109 Tuesday Challenge, $50 000 guaranteed
- November 21 - $55 4 Max Event, $25 000 guaranteed
- November 22 - $11 (with re-buys and add-ons) Roller Coaster Event, $10 000 guaranteed
- November 23 - $109 Omaha Event, $20 000 guaranteed
- November 24 - $215 Six Max Event, $30 000 guaranteed
- November 25 - $215 Mega Deep, $150 000 guaranteed
- November 25 - $525 Main Event, $500 000 guaranteed
Daily satellites to the Super XL Series tournaments, with buy-ins starting at only 8¢, are already available in the 888poker lobby. Sign up to play plus be eligible for our exclusive $888 bonus and monthly freerolls here.
You May Also Like
888poker has a new entry in the instant-fold online poker game with Snap Poker.
22 April 2014
The year of Timex continued last night with Mike McDonald picking up his biggest-ever online score by chopping the FTOPS XXV Main Event for...
14 April 2014
Online poker giant PokerStars has racked up some impressive numbers over the last couple years and this month it will reach another incredible milestone.
12 April 2014
Phil “OMGClayAiken” Galfond turned around a huge downswing by utterly dominating the biggest games on Full Tilt Poker this week.
10 April 2014