PokerListings.com is the world's largest and most trusted online poker guide, offering the best online poker bonus deals guaranteed, over $1m in exclusive freerolls every year and the most free poker content available on the Web.
€100 Early-Bird Discount on Battle of Malta Packages
The €150k-guaranteed Battle of Malta was already one of the best values in poker but it’s now even sweeter for those who register early.
From now until Sept. 30, players who buy a package directly to the live tournament will receive a €100 discount.
The package, which includes the €550 buy-in, four nights accommodation at the 5-star Hilton Hotel, daily breakfast and buffet, entrance to a complimentary VIP party and special side events, normally costs €1,400 but until the end of September will be knocked down to €1,300.
The payments page for the Battle of Malta is now live and available to secure your package. It’s also possible to purchase just a seat for the standard €500+€50 buy-in.
The tournament is filling up fast so we suggest registering early to guarantee a spot in the value-packed live event.
Kara Scott, Soft Field, Mediterranean Just a Few Selling Points
Scheduled for Nov. 22-25, 2012, at the Portomaso Casino in St. Julian’s, Malta, the Battle of Malta is the first foray into the live tournament market for PokerListings.com.
With a €150,000 guarantee it offers incredible value for low- to mid-stakes tournament players along with a dream locale for a poker tournament.
Other value points:
- Lovely and talented PartyPoker pro Kara Scott, on-air host for ESPN's WSOP coverage, will host the event
- Malta offers an amazing climate with nice beaches, great food and a nightlife that never ends
- Malta is one of the most fascinating countries in the world thanks to its unique geography that has made it a pivotal point for naval warfare throughout history
- VIP parties, side events and great bars provide the extra "community" feel for post-poker socializing
- Flights from Southern and Northern Europe are cheap, frequent and under 3 hours.
Find out more by visiting our Battle of Malta homepage.
Buy-in now below before seats are gone!